I can not believe that Thanksgiving is this week?! I mean it seemed like Summer started yesterday. We have had weird weather, one minute it is almost 60 the next it is almost snowing?Apparently, this has been the coldest November since the mid 70s. SInce I am broke all the time(Still waiting on my ssdi letter), I try to come up with things to do to keep me from being bored. My problem is lack of mobility, I can not walk far without getting exhausted and week legs(still not sure what is wrong with me). But, maybe I can start doing these… and maybe someone else might find the list useful, that is my goal anyways.
- Reading – Starting with the obvious, I read a lot thanks to the library and my kindle. I figured out how to do the text to speech(my eyesight sucks) so now I can read more books. I will be making a Winter themed tbr blog soon.
- Blogging – Trying to blog more. How people blog once a day is beyond me. Tho, part of the problem for me is arthritis. I am lucky if I get one a week, gonna try for more this next month.
- Writing -As with blogging, my arthritis has slowed me down, but I have a novel to write, and lots of short stories stuck in my head. Sadly, the microphone hates my speech impairment, so I can not use that.
- Pinterest -Still trying to figure that one out, sometimes it helps and sometimes it does not. Tho, I admit I have fun collecting ideas, in case I ever get to move out of here.
- Spotify – I love to make playlists, and they do not give us a limit, as far as I can tell, for the free version. Lately, I have been hooked on listening to Seth MacFarlane(the Orville, Family Guy) I had no idea he sang until recently, now I am obsessed.lol
- Decorations– I am using food for decorations this year, and thanks to Pinterest I can find a lot of ways to use them, like stars made out of cinnamon sticks or pretzel sticks or Oranges decorated with cloves.
- Meal a mug -If ound these great meal a mug recipes, that I would love to try. Since I do not have a working stove I just use my microwave and mug/tupperwear. You can make anything from eggs to cake, who knew?
So, just cause I am sinble and on a budget does not mean I have to be bored to tears. I am sure I can come up with more ideas, if I do I will blog about it. I like to think of this blog as a journal, but hoping maybe others might find some ideas I post useful.
Have a great week!
Peace, Renee aka Stardreamer